Wednesday, November 3, 2010

As You Can See...

I've combined my 2 top blogs.  I think it'll be easier for me this way.  So anyway...

We took down our Halloween decorations yesterday and put them away.  We started checking our Christmas stuff to see if it worked.  We are super excited about Christmas this year!  We were stationed in England for the last three (3) Christmas holidays so we weren't able to use our lights.  The whole 110 vs. 240 volts thing.  Basically, out lights don't fit in their sockets unless we used a transformer for every little thing.  We were only allotted three (3) of them so we had to use them where they were needed...the computers for one, lol.  The tree took up another one during the season, but we'd have to share that one with the vacuum.  This year we get to use our lights however we please!  I'm not sure who's more excited...Bryan or the kids, lol.  I've already picked out where I'm putting my tree, but I have to move Natalie's school table and computer.  She's not going to be particularly thrilled about that.  We're pretty much already done our shopping for the holiday too.  The rest of the stuff we're doing is being made by us.  

Yesterday I ran my 1.5 in 13.15!!  I'm thrilled about this because I did it by myself.  I didn't run with Bryan yesterday.  I ran by myself with my iPod.  I think today I'll ride a bike for an hour and read a book.  I seriously hope they changed out the bikes in the family room.  I liked the one that was in there before.  The one that's in there now hurts my tush, lol.  I also need to do my pushups and situps today too.

Stay tuned for my Thanksgiving Menu!

No comments:

Post a Comment