Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It just keeps getting better!

Today is turning out to be fantastic!  I set a goal of running 2 miles on the treadmill (nonstop) and completed 3 miles (nonstop)*! How awesome is that?!  I wasn't out of breath like I expected myself to be.  I was able to hold a conversation with Bryan the whole time.  I'm ecstatic about that, I really am!  I am so looking forward to the run on the 26th!  It's going to be awesome!!!  I'm so stinkin' happy right now I'm bouncing in my seat, lol.

P.S. 168.0!!

* pace setting 4.0 (15 minutes to complete 1 mile or 4 miles in a hour)

2 comments:

  1. That's wonderful! I'm so happy for you! :D Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You love! At the rate that I'm going, I just may be able to drop the 10 lbs I was hoping to before the 26th!

    ReplyDelete