Sunday, September 12, 2010

Week's End

So...this week I ran a total of 12 miles.  That's Sunday to Saturday.  Tomorrow I start all over again and this time I'm extending my mileage.  The plan is to go for 7 miles and rounding out the week with at least 15 more put on my running shoes.  We'll see how that works out for me.  Keep your fingers crossed that I can finish it!  

I have to remember to let the girls pack some toys this time.  The family room was empty at the main gym here.  No toys at all.  Ridiculous!  How can you even call it a family room if there isn't anything for the kids to do while the parents are exercising?!  Seriously!  Kaelyn spent her time trying to see how much trouble she could get away with.  The baby gates aren't very baby proof.  She's out lickity split, lol.

But anyway...looking forward to the run tomorrow.  I really never pictured myself as a runner, but it's awesome.  I'm having so much fun with it.

2 comments:

  1. Yayyyy! :D That's bulls*** about the family room too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I was planning to run 3+ miles yesterday, but that got cut short because the kids were so bored.

    ReplyDelete