Monday, September 13, 2010

Oh...my...Flashback!

Yeah, I've had two of those moments today.

First...I watched Anastasia with my girls.  I almost cried!  Dork, I know.  I kept thinking about being a freshman and our marching show was the Anastasia theme that year.  I remember running through the band in a leotard...*shudders*...with a huge like 20 foot long flag and setting up costumes for some of the other girls that were in the guard.  Oh...Kira in the music box..hahaha.  I remember that too.  Okay...that's still not as bad as my leotard, but it's funny either way.  We all had a great time. 

Second...also a reference to Bandfront days.  I was explaining to Allyson (after I took the broom away from her) why she needed to put her toys away...and I realized I was twirling the broom...silly me.  I still have my rifle.  Every once in a while I'll take it out if the girls ask about it.  The tape is peeling off of it pretty bad, so I try not to mess with it too much.  

Anyway...yeah that's pretty much the gist of it.  Just thought I'd share...back to making dinner now.

2 comments:

  1. :D I referred a family member to your exercise blog. I told her you most likely have some information she will find useful (exercise tips, recipes, etc.)!

    ReplyDelete