Wednesday, September 15, 2010

And the Happy Dance Continues!

Oh, yes it does!  I am extremely thrilled today.  After only pushing out two miles yesterday...I came back today with four completed in less than an hour.  Barely less than an hour, but still...I'll take those two minutes!  And let's not forget this is all withOUT my inhaler.  Oh yeah...who's excited...ME!  I keep it with me just in case, but so far I haven't needed it.  I am so thrilled.  For me, the key to running without my inhaler is to make sure I breathe in deep enough to expand my lungs pretty far and then breathe it out quick.  Count to 3 or 4 (usually to my footsteps) while you're inhaling and push it all out in 2-3 big exhales.  I learned it from Bryan.  It's a little odd, but it does help me breathe.  I've also learned that if you start getting cramps to slow down and twist back and forth from your waist up.  It'll help to loosen up your sides a little.

Anyway, I'm seeing that 160 goal a little clearer now.  It's not as far off in the distance!


Weight 163.6 pounds 

Grand Total Lost 45.4 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment