Friday, September 3, 2010

So far so good...

First of all let me say that staying up until 3:00AM is a VERY bad idea.  It's even worse when you have kids that come barging into your room at 7:00AM!  UGH! It's bad juju...very bad.  But for having a minimal amount of sleep, I'm not feeling bad.  We'll see how I hold up throughout the day.  I'm gonna have to make a nice hot cup of green tea with honey and possibly take a nap when the girls do later.  Especially if I'm supposed to be going to the gym with Bryan.  Today is our chest and triceps...yay...woo...sarcasm...I never thought I'd hate a Friday.  Now I hate EVERY Friday.  It's the way our workout system is set up.

Melody (my youngest) slept until 9:00 this morning!  She's 3 months old now, as of yesterday.  My little peanut!  She's definitely the smallest baby of our group.  By the time her sisters were two months old they were wearing 3-6 month clothes.  Little peanut is still wearing her newborn onsies and 0-3 month pants are loose on her.  She's doing good though.  Lately she's been reaching for toys and trying to help hold her bottles up.  She rolls from her belly to her back easily and she can roll from her back to her side.  Not quite all the way back to her belly yet.  She does it so fast that it scares her sometimes.  Her personality is very sweet.  Show her the least little bit of attention and she's all smiles, lol.  Oh, how I love those toothless smiles.  Her sisters are great with her too. 

The girls were up dancing around to my playlist earlier.  Natalie's still dancing actually.  Ally is pooped out and I think Kae is trying to raid the pantry for snacks...nope she's sitting in the chair all quiet like.  It's probably about time for her to take a nap anyway. 

I've decided to start multiple blogs.  One is going to be for me as a food journal.  I'm going to try my best to include an entry everyday.  Operative word being TRY...I am very forgetful.  I'm going to make another blog for my exercise and weight loss routine.  I'm probably also going to start one on different products eventually.  Things I like, don't like, recommend and why I feel that way.  I may include one about homeschooling too.  My oldest (Natalie, 5) is being home schooled this year for Kindergarten.  That's probably going to be a once a week blog to report on how she's doing and throw some activity ideas out to other homeschool teachers and hopefully get some ideas in return.

Right now I'm gonna go.  I need to get Natalie's lesson done.  Gotta talk to one of my best girlfriends too.  Wanna ask her a quick question and then I'll possibly have another post. 

Hope everyone has a great Friday!  Mine will be great...until Bryan drags me into the gym and I leave there feeling like my arms are going to fall off, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment