Monday, September 27, 2010

Product of the Week (POTW)

Walking shoes are just as important as running shoes.  These are my everyday shoes.
Reebok Simply Toners
I love my toners.  I have these exact ones.  When I went shoe shopping the store didn't have them in the size I needed for my original color choice, but I love these just as much.  I got mine courtesy of my dad when we went shopping at JC Penney a while ago.  They come in a wide variety of color choices now at many different stores.

It takes a little bit of time to get used to wearing them because of the way the soles are made, but once you do they really are great.  After wearing them for about a week, I noticed my posture getting better.   I tested putting on a pair of my older shoes and went out for the afternoon.   Another good thing about these shoes is that they are very durable.  Mine have just a little bit of dirt on them because I haven't cleaned them recently, but they aren't coming apart anywhere.  Still 100% in tact and I've been wearing them for months.  They're a great shoe and worth the buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment