Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I've lost my TV!!!

Yeah...it's no longer mine.  It's been taken over by My Little Pony lovin' munchkins!  Ahhhhhh!  Whatever shall I do?!  Haha!  The girls have been watching the same MLP dvd over and over for the last few days.  There are only 2 little short clips on it and they're like 10 minutes a piece...maybe.  They're all about the ponies.  It's killing me...it really is.  

Tomorrow is gonna be worse.  There's gonna be an invasion of Disney fairies...lovely!  I promised Natalie and Allyson the new Tinkerbell movie if they behaved and helped out while daddy was gone.  I've never seen Natalie in such a rush to help out, lol.  They love their Tinkerbell almost as much as their MLP!

Tonight I'm starting OPERATION DETOX.  Must...have...adult...television...  I've been listening to/watching so much Disney Channel and Nickelodeon that I'm singing all of the opening title sequences...it's sad...I know.  I'm watching the third episode of Hellcats tonight at 9 and I think I might try to catch up on the seasons of Nip/Tuck that I've missed.  Might watch some George Lopez too...we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Lol. I was like what?? Where did it go? Nicely done. :p

    http://neutrakris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I know right! I cracked myself up writing it :p

    ReplyDelete