Monday, September 20, 2010

Product of the Week (POTW)

This week I've chosen one of the most important parts of my workout wear.  My shoes!  Can't go running without shoes!

Nike Dual Fusions
I LOVE the Nike Dual Fusion Running Shoes.  I have these exact ones.  They're great shoes for beginner runners.  When you first start out you don't want to sink $100 into running shoes and truthfully, I'm not sure I'd want to pay $100 for running shoes period.  These are a nice solution to that.  The Fusions are a great, lightweight running shoe and you can get them for a great mid range price.  $68 is a lot better than $100. 

For shoes, I do advise having 2 pairs of tennis shoes.  Gym/running shoes and regular shoes for everyday wear.  You don't want to wear your running shoes all the time because you'll wear them out faster.  I recommend buying a new pair of running shoes every 400-500 miles of running.

There are many great styles of running shoes to choose from and you can find mine (shown above) at Finish Line.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I love those colors. Good to know how often to change your running shoes, I never knew that before! Thanks :D I can't wait to see more Product of the Week's!

    http://neutrakris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete