Sunday, September 12, 2010

Doing the Happy Dance!!!

Oh I am...I really am!  I'm doing it right now...as I type...which is making it kinda hard to type, but I can't settle down.  I am feeling so empowered today!  I weighed myself today.  I did, I did.  Still going down!  Woot woot!  I'm only 5.1 lbs away from the 160 mark and I still have 2 weeks to get try to get there.  I'm not starving myself, and I'm not running myself ragged either.  I've been tired lately, but that's because Bryan's shift is messed up, therefore messing mine up as well.  I've been staying up seriously late because I have a hard time sleeping without him.  Eventually, things will straighten back out again.  

 I made a deal with Bryan last night.  When I make it down to 150 (and I did say WHEN...) I want a new pair of shoes.  I'm getting a customized pair of Nike Shocks.  The ones I have how are the Dual Fushions.  They're black and pink.  I want a pair with purple in them.  Purple is my favorite color after all!  Plus I can get my name put on them.  HA!  How's that for cool.  Lol.  I love it.

Anyway...today is the start of the new week.  I'm going to run 7 miles today.  We've also got some errands to run.



Weight 165.1 lbs 
Grand Total Lost 43.9 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment