Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Playlist

For the Gym!

I usually stick to one list, but I have a couple of different lists for different things.  For example, I use Lady Gaga for step aerobics at home...which I'm actually planning to do tonight after I finish Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred on level 2.  I'm asking for it...I know.  When you choose a playlist, make sure it's something that's gonna keep you entertained.  

Gym List
Note: My list is somewhat diverse.  Please try not to laugh too hard!  My taste in music is all over the place, lol.
  • Disturbia~Rihanna
  • Got the Life~Korn
  • Dirty Little Secret~The All American Rejects
  • Single Ladies~Beyonce
  • Uptown Girl~Westlife
  • Headstrong~Trapt
  • Never Again~Nickelback
  • Just Dance~Lady Gaga
  • You Give Love a Bad Name~Bon Jovi
  • World of Our Own~Westlife
  • Summer Nights~Rascal Flatts
  • Footloose~Kenny Loggins
  • U & Ur Hand~Pink
  • Love Games~Lady Gaga
  • Lovestoned~Justin Timberlake
  • Circus~Britney Spears
  • Because of You~Ne-Yo
  • The Shake~Neal McCoy (in honor of my sister, lol)
  • Prayin' for Daylight~Rascal Flatts
  • Highway to the DangerZone~Kenny Loggins
  • Material Girl~Madonna
  • Black or White~Michael Jackson
  • Wall to Wall~Chris Brown
  • Pass that Dutch~Missy Elliott
  • As If~Sara Evans
  • So What~Pink
  • Living on a Prayer~Bon Jovi
  • Size Matters~Joe Nichols
  • All You Wanted~Michelle Branch
  • The Way I Are~Timberland/Keri Hilson
  • Stuck on You~Stacie Orrico
  • Baby Girl~Sugerland
  • Move Along~The All American Rejects
  • Poker Face~Lady Gaga
  • About the South~Rodney Adkins
  • Breathe~Michelle Branch
  • More to Life~Stacie Orrico
  • Tambourine~Eve
  • Days Go By~Keith Urban
  • Girls Just Wanna Have Fun~Cyndi Lauper
  • Icebox~Omarion
  • Work It~Missy Elliott
  • Womanizer~Britney Spears
  • If I Never See Your Face Again~Rihanna/Maroon 5
  • Pour Some Sugar on Me~Def Leppard
  • If You Seek Amy~Britney Spears
  • Too Bad~Nickelback
  • Both complete Daughtry albums
  • Other various songs that I tend to skip alot because I'm too lazy to download iTunes to the new computer and revise my list...
What are some of your favorite songs to exercise to?  Do you have any song suggestions for me?  I love a lot of the 80s music...which reminds me...I need to look up some songs to add to iTunes later.  Anyway!  Feel free to leave me a comment below!

2 comments:

  1. Lol! That is quite the diverse list isn't it? :D

    http://neutrakris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, it's definitely out there. I've got over 700 songs on my iPod atm and there are TONS more that I want to add. My gym list so far has 87 songs.

    ReplyDelete