Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ho hum...

Nothing much to say today.

I'm waiting for the Fed Ex person to get here with the few sets of clothes I ordered for the girls.  Natalie's got school work to do.  Lesson 100 today.  We have to filter through and pick out the pages her adviser needs and get them ready to mail off.  She's only got 60 lessons left and she's out of Kindergarten! 

Sometime this week or next week, I need to go to the school outside of the base to get student ID numbers for the girls to attend school on base next year.  I'm hoping to do it by the end of this week.  The sooner the better.  I'm excited for them!  I asked Natalie if she wanted to go to school at home again next year or if she wanted to go to school with other kids and she totally ditched me.  She said, "I love you mommy, but I want to go to school".  Well...fine with me!  I'll be just peachy keen with two kids at home instead of four (insert rejected sniffle here)!  What I like best though, is that the school is right outside of my front door.  Literally.  It's at the end of the street.  They're clearing out and building it now!  I love that they'll be wearing uniforms too.  Less chance for bullying.

I've got their appointments for the their physicals set up too.  Allyson isn't going to be happy about that.  I'm pretty sure she has to get shots. :(  Poor baby.  We had to wait for her records to get here from the UK so she couldn't get them sooner.  She's a trooper though.  Last time she had shots she didn't even cry.  Just sat there and whined a little...and gave me this awful pitiful look like "mommy why are you doing this to me?".  It made me want to cry for her.  Natalie...was awful.  She reminded me of my sister when she had to get shots.  (They had to hold Jess down on the floor to get shots.  Literally...two nurses had to hold her down.  Practically sitting on her.  You could hear her scream all over the doctor's office, lol.)  Natalie isn't quite that bad, but she's not happy about it either.  Kae just gives dirty looks.  Those "if looks could kill..." types.   Yeah...she's pretty intense.  One of the nurses in the UK said she was waiting for a kid to walk up to her one day in the store and just kick her in the shins because they remembered her giving them shots...Kae would probably be one of those kids, lol. Melody handles it about as well as any baby does.  Cries until you pick her up and love on her.  Then she commits the nurse's face to memory and goes on about her day!

Anyway, that's about all I can think of.  Right now the only thing on my mind (other than my diet and getting the girls started for school next year) is laundry.  It feels like the mountain never gets any smaller...no matter how much I wash and put away everyday!  Hope everyone has a great day!  It should be pretty nice here today...even though I was rudely awaken by the sound of the wind trying to tear the screens off of my bedroom windows!  It's lovely and sunny outside now!

No comments:

Post a Comment