Thursday, February 3, 2011

Upcoming Happenings

Tomorrow is Bryan and my wedding anniversary.  Seven years!  Wanna know something sad?  This will be the first one we actually get to celebrate.  I mean really celebreate.  Go out and have a fantastic dinner and enjoy watching a movie that's not rated G.  He's been working or deployed for all of the others.  So anyway, we're  (and by we...I mean me) trying to plan our evening out.  

I think we're going to see The Rite.  Always have liked watching Anthony Hopkins.  We looked up the movies that were playing closest to us and the one I really want to see ends tonight (The Black Swan) so we're going with the highest earning movie.  

We're also going to The Bonefish Grill for dinner.  I won't budge off this decision.  I've been drooling over this place for a while.  We saw it one day when we passed on our way to Waldorf and I decided to look it up because neither of us knew what it was.  This is right up Bryan's alley.  He LOVES seafood and so do I.  The great thing is that it's not off of my diet, depending on what I get.  I checked out the menu and instantly decided we had to go one day.  We've never been and it looks really good! Who knows, maybe I'll even have a drink.  Probably not, but it's still worth the thought.

I might try to persuade Bryan to get Cold Stone ice cream afterward.  We'll see.  The ice cream would really undo everything I've worked so hard to achieve, but it's soooo goooood!  I'd have to do at least an hour of P90X after that.  

I have no idea what order we're going to do this all in though.  Dinner before, or dinner after.  It all depends on whether Bryan is allowed to leave work early tomorrow.  If he can leave work early we'll go catch an early show.  If not, we'll get dinner and desert and see a late show.  Either way works for me.  I'm just glad my sister is going to be here so we can actually enjoy an evening out.  Plus, I get to dress up and fix my hair and wear makeup.  Woo!  Yes, I'm excited about spending probably more than an hour fixing my hair and makeup so I can go out for just a few hours.  I don't get to do it often, so I get very excited when I get the chance.




No comments:

Post a Comment