Saturday, February 5, 2011

Turn of Events

Well...last night didn't go exactly how it was planned.  We couldn't leave as early as we wanted for dinner :(.  So, when we got to the Bonefish Grill there was a 45 minutes wait.  Normally, I would have called and made reservations, but we had no idea when we were going to be able to get there.  Had to wait for my mom to get here yesterday before we could leave and we didn't have a definite time on when she'd get here.  So...with that said...we didn't want to wait 45 minutes to eat dinner.  We were starving and decided to go to Red Lobster instead.  15 minute wait vs. 45 minute wait...win!  Dinner was great.  For those who haven't had the pleasure of trying the Peach-Bourbon BBQ Shrimp and Scallops...they are amazing!  Wonderful.  I can still taste them, lol.  They're that good.

Peach-Bourbon BBQ Shrimp and Scallops

We decided not to go to Cold Stone for ice cream because we would be back tracking across town and I didn't feel like doing that.  It wouldn't have been a back track if we had been able to eat at The Bonefish Grill.  We shared a desert at Red Lobster instead.  Can't say no to a warm chocolate cake.  It was lovely.  

After dinner we walked around the mall for a few minutes.  I dropped off my broken chain to the jewelery store we got it from for repair and took a peek around.  Bryan got me an adorable pair of heart hoops and a butterfly necklace that has an opal in the body.  I LOVE butterflies.  I LOVE the necklace.  It's a simple but beautiful little butterfly.  He insisted that he needed to get me something, so who was I to argue with him!  He let me pick out what I wanted.

Pardon my pasty skin.  I am one pale person!

My heart earrings!
I'm really glad the movie theater is in the same shopping complex.  It got a little chilly last night.  We felt like the old couple when we walked into the theater.  There were so many teenagers.  I'm just glad none of them were in our movie.  It was peaceful and quiet.  Bryan and I both enjoyed the movie...although I did jump a few times during it.  At least I wasn't the only one.  What else could you expect from a movie about exorcism?  I liked it.  It was different.

Anyway...completely off topic...Bryan took me shopping today.  We saw a couple of gorgeous dresses (that were on sale) that Bryan insisted I get.  I can't wear them right now, but I didn't want to take the chance of them not being there later on.  There was only one of each dress (two dresses total).  So, I got them and put them at the back of my closet so I can have something to work towards.  I promise I will be getting my picture taken in both of those dresses when I make it to my final goal.  Again, I point out that I said when...not if. 

No comments:

Post a Comment