Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Girl Confessions Tag!

1. What color is your hair?: Brown

2. Drama?: I have 4 girls...I don't need anymore drama

3. Are you a girly girl?: not very often

4. Who was the last person you hugged?: My daughter, Kaelyn

5. Small or large purses?: I've got too many things to carry around for a small purse to handle

6. Are you short?: Yep, a whopping 5'3 (and 3/4)"

7. Do you like somebody:  well you can't go around hating everyone...it's just not healthy, lol

8. What would you do if someone smacked your butt?: i suppose it depends

9. Do you care if your socks are dirty?umm yes! 

10. Do you dress up on Halloween?: I haven't recently.

11. Are you double jointed?: i used to be able to do splits when I was younger, but other than that...nope

12. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?: with my head under my bed and my feet sticking out

13. Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours?:  umm...nope?
 
 What happened to 14?
 
15. Do you call anybody by their last name? it's a habit you pick up when you're married to an airman, lol.  

16. How many guys will read this just because it says “Girl Confessions”?: Probably not many.  I only know of a couple of guys that read my blog.

“X” Marks the Spot:

[x] I do wear make up
[x ] I have cried at a movie theater.
[x] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth.
[x] I get jealous.
[ ] I think Johnny Depp is sexy.
[x] I love to laugh.
[ ] I like death metal.
[] I like rap.
[x] I like country
[x] I carry a purse.
[x] I’d be lost without my computer.
[x ] I own a Spice Girls CD.
[x ] I own a Britney Spears CD.
[x] I own a boy band CD.
[ ] I get bored watching football.
[ ] I’ve never been called a spoiled brat.
[x] Guys are confusing.
[x] I’ve been called a bad influence.
[ ] I have/had a piercing other than my ears.

17. What color is your bra that your wearing?:white

18. Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?: doesn't matter

19. Are you currently frustrated with a boy?: Nope, can't say that I am

20. Do you have a best friend(s)?:  (other than my husband) Yes I do, and she's amazing!

21. Have you ever had your heart broken?:hasn't everyone?

22. What size shoe do you wear?: depending on brand and style of the shoe.  between a 6.5 and 7.5

23. Do you like your life?: Yes I do

24. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?: not that I know of

25. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?: in a pool, no...in the ocean, yes

26. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?: I'm not sure and I really don't feel like making a list of my friends to figure it out. 

27. Do you wear extensions?: nope

28. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?this one brings back memories, lol.  yes, I have...on more than one occasion.  

29. What are your biggest fears?: car accidents, dying, snakes, mice, and above all...spiders.  Yes, I fear spiders more than death.  I can live with that, lol

30. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?: sadly, yes I have

31. Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?: Yes.

32. Do you believe in the saying “once a cheater, always a cheater”?: it really depends on the person cheating.  some people really can change.

33. Have you ever had a good feeling about something?: yes I have!

34. Do you ever wish you were famous?: I suppose...as long as I'm famous for something good!

35. Are you currently missing someone?: I am :(

***This guy or that guy?***

Punk/Goth or Gangster?: Neither

Preppy or Cowboy?: Preppy

Face or Body?: can I not have both?

Sweet or Sexy?: Both.  but if I was forced to choose I'd go with sweet

Armani or Abercrombie?: they're both overpriced

City-slicker or Rural Guy?: ummm...

Blue, Green, Grey, or Brown eyes?: I prefer Bryan's, they're blue, green, and yellow (distinctively)

Contacts or Glasses?: doesn't matter

***Your pick...***

36. Eyeliner or Mascara?: eyeliner

37. Louis Vuitton or Dooney & Bourke?: depends on the style

38. Heels or flats?: heels...even if I kill myself in them

39. Skirts or pants?:pants

40. Socks or leggings?: Socks.

41. Sweatshirts or jackets?: Jackets.

42. Flip Flops or sneakers?: probably sneakers

43. Straight or curly hair?:normally i would say straight, but I've learned how to curl it nice

44. Hoop or dangling earrings?: I love both!

45. White or black?: Black.  I can't keep white clean

46. Victoria’s Secret or Bath and Body Works?: Bath & Body Works.

47. Smoothies or lattes?: I'm not really a hot drink person unless it's tea.  my coffee is always frozen, and I love love love smoothies!

48. Diet or regular sodas?: regular...but the only soda I drink is Dr Pepper

49. Orange juice or Apple juice?: OJ

50. Pearls or diamonds?: Diamonds.

51. Vintage or boho?: Vintage.

52. Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen?: neither

53. Lindsay or Hilary?: Hilary

54. Ipod or cell phone?: life line to the world...life line to the gym...hmm

55. Friends or family?: well, the friends that are the most important are already considered family to me

56. Lip gloss or lip stick?: gloss if i couldn't have both

57. Manicure or pedicure?: my feet are too ticklish for a pedi

58. Tiffany’s or Chanel?: Chanel

59. Love or peace?: Love makes peace. (very well said Kris!)

60. Sunglasses or purses?: See...that's not a fair question.  I NEED both.

***In a guy…***

Funny or Serious?:You need both

Romantic or Daredevil?: Romantic.

Cute or Hot?: both!

Dark Eyes or Light Eyes?: Either

Long Hair or Short Hair?: I've grown quite accustomed to the military style cut

Curly Hair or Straight Hair?: Straight

Good Dancer or Good Singer?:  Singer

Basketball Player or Football Player?: Football.

Jock or Rebel?: jock

Smoker or Non-smoker?: Non-smoker

Druggie or Clean?: Really?  Who's gonna pick a druggie?

Has a Motorcycle or Has a Sports Car?: Sports car.

Beard/Mustache or Clean-shaven?: clean-shaven please

Younger or Older?: Older

Player or Loyal?: Loyal please!

There you have it folks!  Now guess what...I TAG YOU!

1 comment:

  1. I kept checking to see when this was going to be live! And yes, what did happen to 14? I didn't notice :)

    http://neutrakris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete