Wednesday, October 27, 2010

She's on FIRE!!!


Woo woo!

I ran for the first time today with Bryan in like 3 weeks.  We did 2 1.5 mile laps around the block.  My sister watched the kids for us so we could go.

Lap 1- 13:57

That in itself is pretty exciting.  I passed the Air Force PT test!

Lap 2- 12:41

WHAT?!  I honestly thought I did the second lap slower than I did the first one.  I guess it was because my body was feeling looser and I could breathe pretty well.  It felt great.

On a side note...I am soooo sore, lol.  My legs are feeling what I did with my sister the other night.  Jillian whooped us.  I haven't done a whole lot else so far this week.  My sister has been here to visit, so I'm trying to spend time with her.  We're enjoying ourselves :D


UPDATE:  I found out that I didn't just pass the Air Force PT standards for running.  I passed the PLS (Presidential Maintenance) standards as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment